Benefits of a Gratitude Journal
We’ve already written about the benefits of a regular gratitude practice, but here are a few benefits people have noticed when practising gratitude journaling in particular:
- Gratitude journaling, like many gratitude practices, can lower your stress levels;
- It can help you feel calmer, especially at night;
- Journaling can give you a new perspective on what is important to you and what you truly appreciate in your life;
- By noting what you are grateful for, you can gain clarity on what you want to have more of in your life, and what you can do without;
- Gratitude journaling can help you find out and focus on what really matters to you;
- Keeping a gratitude journal helps you learn more about yourself and become more self-aware;
- Your gratitude journal is for your eyes only, so you can write anything you feel without worrying about judgment from others;
- On days when you feel blue, you can read through your gratitude journal to readjust your attitude and remember all the good things in your life (Jessen, 2015).
By downloading and using this printable digital product, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions of using this product. This worksheet/document/digital product is meant for a single user and for personal use at home.